EFS LVT Herringbone Z-Easy 102 Grey Oak Flooring
With their durability, versatility and hardwearing nature luxury floor tiles have become more popular. With this in mind the Easy Floor store team are delighted to provide our EFS branded LVT Herringbone LVT Flooring in a range of colours such as Light Oak, Burnt Brown, Grey Oak, Rustic Oak, Silver Oak and Natural Oak. This unique grey tone makes it perfect for various internal decors and suitable for various living spaces.
Work out how many packs you require
With a total thickness of 5.5mm and available in pack sizes of 3.9m2 and at a great price, our calculator opposite will calculate the pack quantities you require for your desired living space from the Easy Floor Store team.
Order your sample today
The Easy Floor Store team are happy to supply a sample of the EFS LVT Herringbone Z-Easy 102 Grey Oak LVT Flooring at a nominal cost of £1.00, so you can check its suitability and colour prior to purchase.
Obtain your copy of the Easy Floor Store Maintenance Guide
The Easy Floor Store team are here to support you select the right Luxury Vinyl Tiles that complements your style of décor and internal furnishings. Contact our team to discuss your requirements in greater detail and request your copy of our Free Easy Floor Store Maintenance Guide.
As well as incredible stability and performance, Rigid Core Floor Technology is available in a variety of realistic wood and stone finishes to give you an ultra-authentic floor.
Take a look at the full Z-Easy collection now.
Each layer has a special role...
1. UV Coating this layer protects the wear layer from premature wear and scratches, this layer can be recoated over periods of wear.
2. The Wear Layer is the element that gives the floor ultra-durability, a clear, toughened layer.
3. The Print Film is the decor layer, it is designed to offer the authentic appearance of wood and stone.
4. The Rigid Core is a blend of stone and PVC to create an ultra stable floor that performs to the highest standard.
5. Built-in Sound Reducing Foam Underlay enables quick and easy installation and reduces sound transmission by up to 17db. It is bright green the mark of a quality Z-Easy floor.
Description: EFS LVT Z-Easy
Type of Floor: Water Proof Vinyl
Total Thickness: 5.5mm
Width & Length: 150 x 650mm
Pack Size: 3.9 m2
Joint Type: Click System
Bevelled Edges: 4 Sides
Floated Installation: Yes
Fully Bonded Installation: No
Secret Nailed Installation: No
Suitable For Underfloor Heating: Yes
EUTR Compliant: Yes