EFS LVT Herringbone Z-Easy 104 Burnt Brown
Combining the style and character together with the practicality and functionality of Herringbone LVT Flooring allows you to replicate the look and feel of real wood Herringbone flooring at a cross-effective price.
Luxury Vinyl Tiles are popular with homeowners due to their flexibility, durability, ease of install and low maintenance upkeep.
Affordable Luxury Floor Tiles - Supporting Your Flooring Needs
Luxury Vinyl Tiles are built from multiple layers. The flooring surface design layer provides an extremely high-quality representation of either stone, wood or tiles. LVT designs are very authentic and can transform your living space. Our range of EFS Herringbone LVT flooring will perfectly replicate the appearance of real-wood Herringbone flooring.
EFS LVT Herringbone Z-Easy 104 Burnt Brown is exclusive to Easy Floor Store and is an affordable range and with over 15 different designs to choose from, if you are unsure which Luxury Floor Tile design, style or colour is right for you, contact the Easy Floor Store team directly on 0118 336 0575 or at email@example.com today to discuss your flooring requirements in greater detail.
Obtain your copy of the Easy Floor Store Maintenance Guide
The Easy Floor Store team is here to support you select the right Luxury Vinyl Tiles that complement your style of décor and internal furnishings. Contact our team to discuss your requirements in greater detail and request your copy of our Free Easy Floor Store Maintenance Guide.
As well as incredible stability and performance, Rigid Core Floor Technology is available in a variety of realistic wood and stone finishes to give you an ultra-authentic floor.
Take a look at the full Z-Easy collection now.
Each layer has a special role...
1. UV Coating this layer protects the wear layer from premature wear and scratches, this layer can be recoated over periods of wear.
2. The Wear Layer is the element that gives the floor ultra-durability, a clear, toughened layer.
3. The Print Film is the decor layer, it is designed to offer the authentic appearance of wood and stone.
4. The Rigid Core is a blend of stone and PVC to create an ultra stable floor that performs to the highest standard.
5. Built-in Sound Reducing Foam Underlay enables quick and easy installation and reduces sound transmission by up to 17db. It is bright green the mark of a quality Z-Easy floor.
Description: EFS LVT Z-Easy
Type of Floor: Water Proof Vinyl
Total Thickness: 5.5mm
Width & Length: 150 x 650mm
Pack Size: 3.9 m2
Joint Type: Click System
Bevelled Edges: 4 Sides
Floated Installation: Yes
Fully Bonded Installation: No
Secret Nailed Installation: No
Suitable For Underfloor Heating: Yes
EUTR Compliant: Yes