EFS Engineered Light Grey Oak 150
The EFS range of real wood floors are available in various colour options such as Light Grey Oak to provide a beautiful looking floor and to match lighter internal existing deco and colour schemes. The EFS Engineered Light Grey Oak real-wood flooring is finished with a lacquer that keeps the surface protected from general wear and tear as well as stains.
A perfect mix - flooring with a combination of durability, strength and warmth
This 5mm European Oak flooring provides the perfect combination of durability, strength and warmth, helping to maintain its appearance for years to come.
Order your sample today
The Easy Floor Store are happy to supply a sample of this real-wood flooring at nominal cost of £1.00, so you can check its suitability and colour prior to purchase.
To support the appearance of your EFS Engineered Light Grey Oak 190 Wooden Floor, why not contact our team and request your copy of the Easy Floor Store Maintenance Guide
Description: Brushed Grey Stained & Lacquered Rustic Oak Bevelled Plank
Type of Floor: Real Wood Engineered Plank
Total Thickness: 18 mm
Width & Length: 150 x 300- 1500 mm
Top Layer: 5 mm Solid Oak
Grade: CD Rustic
Core Layer: Hardwood Ply
Pack Size: 1.65 m2
Pack Contents: Random Length Boards
Joint Type: Tongue & Groove
Bevelled Edges: 4 Sides
Floated Installation: Yes
Fully Bonded Installation: Yes
Secret Nailed Installation: Yes
Suitable For Underfloor Heating: Yes
Tog Rating: 1.2
EUTR Compliant: Yes
Check out our Google Review page with 5-Star Rating, just click on the icon below:
- We offer FREE shipping on orders over £500 on all products (apart from special order products) including our own EFS brand flooring UK Mainland Monday to Friday.
If below £500, then we apply a flat fee of £42 for floors, £60 for tiles and £14.99 for light accessories
- FREE Click & Collect from our store in Reading, Berkshire
- Goods are typically delivered within 2-3 days (unless you prefer us to keep it at the warehouse until you are ready) on a chosen day.
Please contact over email: firstname.lastname@example.org, chat or phone: 0118 3660575 to agree on the best delivery date for you
- Next day deliveries are also possible if you require your flooring urgently
- All EFS flooring deliveries are made either from the supplier's main warehouse or our store in Reading (some popular lines we keep in stock at our showroom) and are made as a kerbside delivery on a pallet (unless certain accessories or a special delivery arranged by a courier)
For full T&C please click here.
- First of all - we assist you as much as we can with any issues including Returns
- On EFS brand we offer Hassle-Free Returns of Unused, Unopened, Undamaged packs within 30 days
- Accessories products can be exchanged (if the wrong colour, type is chosen for example)
- If you change your mind and wish to return the products for a full refund - no problem, we assist you with that.
There would be a re-stocking fee of 20% in such instance though to cover logistics costs and other expenses.
- If you are willing to exchange, there would be no re-stocking fee applied, but maybe additional delivery/collection costs applied
For full T&C please click here.