EFS Engineered Rustic Brushed Oak 150
Rustic oak hard wood flooring provides a timeless design, attractive graining and great finish can really transform your flooring and room. As oak flooring improves with age, this flooring proves very popular with homeowners who are looking for flooring that provides a look of prestige and sophistication.
Curved UV oil finish
Finished with a UV cured Danish Oil provides a robust flooring surface and stunning finish. The UV curing process produces a durable and hard-wearing oiled surface for your EFS Engineered Rustic Oak 150 Hard-Wood flooring that requires low maintenance and upkeep than traditional oiled flooring.
The Easy Floor Store team are here to help and provide high-quality engineered real-wood flooring at great prices. Contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org to request your copy of the Easy Floor Store Maintenance Guide.
Order your sample today
You can also order your flooring sample at nominal cost of £1.00, so you can check its suitability and colour prior to purchase.
Description: Brushed & UV Oiled Rustic Oak Bevelled Plank
Type of Floor: Real Wood Engineered Plank
Total Thickness: 15 mm
Width & Length: 150 x 1900 mm
Top Layer: 4 mm Solid European Oak
Core Layer: 2 Layer Soft Wood
Grade: CD Rustic
Pack Size: 1.71 m2
Pack Contents: 6 Boards – May Include 2 Split Lengths
Joint Type: Tongue & Groove
Bevelled Edges: 4 Sides
Floated Installation: Yes
Fully Bonded Installation: Yes
Secret Nailed Installation: No
Suitable For Underfloor Heating: Yes
Tog Rating: 1.13
EUTR Compliant: Yes
Check out our Google Review page with 5-Star Rating, just click on the icon below:
- We offer FREE shipping on orders over £500 on all products (apart from special order products) including our own EFS brand flooring UK Mainland Monday to Friday.
If below £500, then we apply a flat fee of £42 for floors, £60 for tiles and £14.99 for light accessories
- FREE Click & Collect from our store in Reading, Berkshire
- Goods are typically delivered within 2-3 days (unless you prefer us to keep it at the warehouse until you are ready) on a chosen day.
Please contact over email: email@example.com, chat or phone: 0118 3660575 to agree on the best delivery date for you
- Next day deliveries are also possible if you require your flooring urgently
- All EFS flooring deliveries are made either from the supplier's main warehouse or our store in Reading (some popular lines we keep in stock at our showroom) and are made as a kerbside delivery on a pallet (unless certain accessories or a special delivery arranged by a courier)
For full T&C please click here.
- First of all - we assist you as much as we can with any issues including Returns
- On EFS brand we offer Hassle-Free Returns of Unused, Unopened, Undamaged packs within 30 days
- Accessories products can be exchanged (if the wrong colour, type is chosen for example)
- If you change your mind and wish to return the products for a full refund - no problem, we assist you with that.
There would be a re-stocking fee of 20% in such instance though to cover logistics costs and other expenses.
- If you are willing to exchange, there would be no re-stocking fee applied, but maybe additional delivery/collection costs applied
For full T&C please click here.