EFS Engineered Rustic & Oiled Oak 150
Rustic and oiled oak flooring from Easy Floor Store is available in 150 and 190 width sizes and these classic rustic oak planks are finished to a high specification to reveal their natural construction.
Flooring with a timeless design
Rustic oak hardwood flooring provides a timeless design, attractive graining and great finish that can really transform your living spaces. It improves with age and can prove very popular with homeowners who are looking for a popular and traditional stylish-looking flooring with a look of prestige and sophistication.
If you would like to discuss whether our EFS Engineered Rustic & Oiled Oak 150 flooring is right for you, contact the Easy Floor Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 0118 336 0575 to discuss your flooring needs in further detail.
Try before you buy - EFS Engineered Rustic & Oiled Oak
Not sure which Easy Floor Store Flooring is suited for your home. No problem – contact the team directly on 0118 336 0575 or at email@example.com today to discuss your requirements in greater detail.
Order your sample today for a small cost of £1.00.
This line has until now only been available for large scale commercial installers and contractors, with three different widths available the boards are classic oak planks with rustic charm and finished to a high specification using UV cured natural oil. It has proved so popular is now available, offering a great value option for great-looking engineered oak floors.
Description: Smooth Sanded & UV Oiled Rustic Oak Bevelled Plank
Type of Floor: Real Wood Engineered Plank
Total Thickness: 14 mm
Width & Length: 150 x 300-1200 mm
Top Layer: 3 mm Solid European Oak
Grade: CD Rustic
Core Layer: Hardwood Ply
Pack Size: 1.98 m2
Pack Contents: Random Length Boards
Joint Type: Tongue & Groove
Bevelled Edges: 4 Sides
Floated Installation: Yes
Fully Bonded Installation: Yes
Secret Nailed Installation: No
Suitable For Underfloor Heating: Yes
Tog Rating: 1.12
EUTR Compliant: Yes
Check out our Google Review page with 5-Star Rating, just click on the icon below:
- We offer FREE shipping on orders over £500 on all products (apart from special order products) including our own EFS brand flooring UK Mainland Monday to Friday.
If below £500, then we apply a flat fee of £42 for floors, £60 for tiles and £14.99 for light accessories
- FREE Click & Collect from our store in Reading, Berkshire
- Goods are typically delivered within 2-3 days (unless you prefer us to keep it at the warehouse until you are ready) on a chosen day.
Please contact over email: firstname.lastname@example.org, chat or phone: 0118 3660575 to agree on the best delivery date for you
- Next day deliveries are also possible if you require your flooring urgently
- All EFS flooring deliveries are made either from the supplier's main warehouse or our store in Reading (some popular lines we keep in stock at our showroom) and are made as a kerbside delivery on a pallet (unless certain accessories or a special delivery arranged by a courier)
For full T&C please click here.
- First of all - we assist you as much as we can with any issues including Returns
- On EFS brand we offer Hassle-Free Returns of Unused, Unopened, Undamaged packs within 30 days
- Accessories products can be exchanged (if the wrong colour, type is chosen for example)
- If you change your mind and wish to return the products for a full refund - no problem, we assist you with that.
There would be a re-stocking fee of 20% in such instance though to cover logistics costs and other expenses.
- If you are willing to exchange, there would be no re-stocking fee applied, but maybe additional delivery/collection costs applied
For full T&C please click here.