EFS Engineered Rustic & Oiled Oak 190 Flooring
Available in classic 3mm solid oak board, the rustic charm and oiled finish provide real wood flooring popular with homeowners and combines well with various internal deco themes and finishes. With its natural graining patterns, it provides reveals a timeless and stylish-looking floor that will enhance your home.
Suitable for various rooms
Engineering hardwood floor surfaces provide flooring which is robust and hardwearing and can suit various rooms and floor spaces such as the hallway, landing, lounge or dining rooms, kitchens. home office, utility rooms and even bedrooms
Expose its natural beauty
EFS Engineered Rustic & Oiled Oak 190 flooring is smoothly sanded to expose the natural beauty.
Work out how many packs you require
Available in pack sizes of 2.508m2 and at a great price, input your total square metreage into our calculation opposite and it will provide you with the pack quantities you require for your desired flooring area.
We also recommend the Woodpecker Cleaning Kit as an ideal aftercare cleaning package for oiled floor surfaces. Click here for further information: - https://easyfloorstore.co.uk/collections/accessories-after-care/products/woodpecker-cleaning-kit-mop-oiled-wood
This line has until now only been available for large scale commercial installers and contractors, with three different widths available the boards are classic oak planks with rustic charm and finished to a high specification using UV cured natural oil. It has proved so popular is now available, offering a great value option for great-looking engineered oak floors.
Description: Smooth Sanded & UV Oiled Rustic Oak Bevelled Plank
Type of Floor: Real Wood Engineered Plank
Total Thickness: 14 mm
Width & Length: 190 x 300-1200 mm
Top Layer: 3 mm Solid European Oak
Grade: CD Rustic
Core Layer: Hardwood Ply
Pack Size: 2.508 m2
Pack Contents: Random Length Boards
Joint Type: Tongue & Groove
Bevelled Edges: 4 Sides
Floated Installation: Yes
Fully Bonded Installation: Yes
Secret Nailed Installation: No
Suitable For Underfloor Heating: Yes
Tog Rating: 1.12
EUTR Compliant: Yes
Check out our Google Review page with 5-Star Rating, just click on the icon below:
- We offer FREE shipping on orders over £500 on all products (apart from special order products) including our own EFS brand flooring UK Mainland Monday to Friday.
If below £500, then we apply a flat fee of £42 for floors, £60 for tiles and £14.99 for light accessories
- FREE Click & Collect from our store in Reading, Berkshire
- Goods are typically delivered within 2-3 days (unless you prefer us to keep it at the warehouse until you are ready) on a chosen day.
Please contact over email: email@example.com, chat or phone: 0118 3660575 to agree on the best delivery date for you
- Next day deliveries are also possible if you require your flooring urgently
- All EFS flooring deliveries are made either from the supplier's main warehouse or our store in Reading (some popular lines we keep in stock at our showroom) and are made as a kerbside delivery on a pallet (unless certain accessories or a special delivery arranged by a courier)
For full T&C please click here.
- First of all - we assist you as much as we can with any issues including Returns
- On EFS brand we offer Hassle-Free Returns of Unused, Unopened, Undamaged packs within 30 days
- Accessories products can be exchanged (if the wrong colour, type is chosen for example)
- If you change your mind and wish to return the products for a full refund - no problem, we assist you with that.
There would be a re-stocking fee of 20% in such instance though to cover logistics costs and other expenses.
- If you are willing to exchange, there would be no re-stocking fee applied, but maybe additional delivery/collection costs applied
For full T&C please click here.