With a subtle tan and brown blend, detailed grains and some light highlights, Levanzo forms a neutral base for a variety of interiors. This mid-toned oak look is a timeless choice.
This colour is also available in Palio Rigid.
Add the finishing touch to your rigid core floor with a colour matching waterproof scotia. A scotia bridges the expansion gap between your ﬂoor and wall to give a seamless ﬁnish.
Palio LooseLay Plank Technical Details:
• Plank dimensions – 1050mm (L) x 250mm (W)
• Planks per box – 12 planks (3.150m2 coverage)
• Thickness – 4.5mm
Palio LooseLay Benefits:
• Friction grip backing
• No expansion gap
• Acoustic qualities (reduces noise to rooms below by 13dB)
• Quick and easy to install
• No underlay required
• No adhesive required*
• Easy to replace
• Compatible with underfloor heating
• Low Maintenance
• 20 years guarantee
*For rooms larger than 16m2, a tackifier is required when fitting Palio LooseLay.