The slate-grey tones of Nisida give it an industrial edge that’s perfect for contemporary spaces. In a large square tile format, it offers a neat finish underfoot.
This colour is also available in Palio Rigid.
Add the finishing touch to your rigid core floor with a colour matching waterproof scotia. A scotia bridges the expansion gap between your ﬂoor and wall to give a seamless ﬁnish.
Palio LooseLay Tile Technical Details:
• Tile dimensions – 610mm (L) x 500mm (W)
• Tiles per box – 10 tiles (3.050m2 coverage)
• Thickness – 4.5mm
Palio LooseLay Benefits:
• Friction grip backing
• No expansion gap
• Acoustic qualities (reduces noise to rooms below by 13dB)
• Quick and easy to install
• No underlay required
• No adhesive required*
• Easy to replace
• Compatible with underfloor heating
• Low Maintenance
• 20 years guarantee
*For rooms larger than 16m2, a tackifier is required when fitting Palio LooseLay.