EFS Engineered Classic Brushed Oiled Oak 190
EFS Engineering Oak Brushed and Oiled 190 flooring from EFS is a high-performing wood and provides a warm natural looking floor that is easy to repair and ensures upkeep is minimal. It is also extremely resilient to changes in temperature.
Authentic & Classic Oak Flooring
The authentic and classic appearance that our engineered real-wood brush oak real-wood flooring proves very popular with homeowners due to its traditional appearance and finish. The engineered construction of this flooring is more stable than solid wood and therefore is less likely to warp and gap and its oiled finish also unearth the grain detail to provide a stunning-looking floor for your home.
Its tongue and groove profile can be installed as a floating floor installation, but also provides alternative installation options and can be installed over underfloor heating.
If you would like to discuss the suitability and availability of EFS Engineered Classic Brushed Oiled Oak 190 flooring, contact the Easy Floor Team at email@example.com or at 0118 336 0575 to discuss your flooring needs in greater detail.
Please note that whilst we make every effort to reflect accurate colours of the flooring, the actual colour may vary due to the nature of the wood and the different lighting environment.
Description: Brushed Oiled Oak
Type of Floor: Real Wood Engineered Plank
Total Thickness: 20 mm
Width & Length: 190mm x 1900mm
Top Layer: 4 mm Solid European Oak
Joint Type: Tongue & Groove
Floated Installation: Yes
Fully Bonded Installation: Yes
Secret Nailed Installation: Yes
Suitable For Underfloor Heating: Yes
EUTR Compliant: Yes
Check out our Google Review page with 5-Star Rating, just click on the icon below:
- We offer FREE shipping on orders over £500 on all products (apart from special order products) including our own EFS brand flooring UK Mainland Monday to Friday.
If below £500, then we apply a flat fee of £42 for floors, £60 for tiles and £14.99 for light accessories
- FREE Click & Collect from our store in Reading, Berkshire
- Goods are typically delivered within 2-3 days (unless you prefer us to keep it at the warehouse until you are ready) on a chosen day.
Please contact over email: firstname.lastname@example.org, chat or phone: 0118 3660575 to agree on the best delivery date for you
- Next day deliveries are also possible if you require your flooring urgently
- All EFS flooring deliveries are made either from the supplier's main warehouse or our store in Reading (some popular lines we keep in stock at our showroom) and are made as a kerbside delivery on a pallet (unless certain accessories or a special delivery arranged by a courier)
For full T&C please click here.
- First of all - we assist you as much as we can with any issues including Returns
- On EFS brand we offer Hassle-Free Returns of Unused, Unopened, Undamaged packs within 30 days
- Accessories products can be exchanged (if the wrong colour, type is chosen for example)
- If you change your mind and wish to return the products for a full refund - no problem, we assist you with that.
There would be a re-stocking fee of 20% in such instance though to cover logistics costs and other expenses.
- If you are willing to exchange, there would be no re-stocking fee applied, but maybe additional delivery/collection costs applied
For full T&C please click here.