EFS Engineered Oak Brushed & Lacquered Antique 190
Engineered real wood 15mm wood flooring is a durable and versatile flooring which has been brushed lightly to reveal more of your floors natural qualities and is ideal for most rooms and living spaces. Its unique groove patterns and oiled antique appearance provides the appearance of solid wood flooring, a real traditional look and fantastic finish.
2.888m2 Flooring Pack Sizes
Available in pack sizes of 2.888m2 and at a great price, input your total square meterage to work out the number of packs you require.
As a traditional method of installing wooden floors, Tongue and groove flooring board will require either underlay, adhesive/glue to stick down or attached to a sub timber subfloor.
The Easy Floor Store are happy to provide you with a sample of the EFS Engineered Oak Brushed & Oiled Antique 190 sample for the nominal cost of £1.00. Contact the team at email@example.com today to discuss your requirements further and request your sample.
Please note that whilst we make every effort to reflect accurate colours of the flooring, the actual colour may vary due to the nature of the wood and the different lighting environments.
Description: Brushed Oiled Oak
Type of Floor: Real Wood Engineered Plank
Total Thickness: 15 mm
Width & Length: 190mm x 1900mm
Top Layer: 3 mm Solid European Oak
Joint Type: Tongue & Groove
Floated Installation: Yes
Fully Bonded Installation: Yes
Secret Nailed Installation: Yes
Suitable For Underfloor Heating: Yes
EUTR Compliant: Yes
Check out our Google Review page with 5-Star Rating, just click on the icon below:
- We offer FREE shipping on orders over £750 on all products (apart from special order products) including our own EFS brand flooring UK Mainland Monday to Friday.
If below £750, then we apply a flat fee of £42 for floors, £60 for tiles and £14.99 for light accessories
- FREE Click & Collect from our store in Reading, Berkshire
- Goods are typically delivered within 2-3 days (unless you prefer us to keep it at the warehouse until you are ready) on a chosen day.
Please contact over email: firstname.lastname@example.org, chat or phone: 0118 3660575 to agree on the best delivery date for you
- Next day deliveries are also possible if you require your flooring urgently
- All EFS flooring deliveries are made either from the supplier's main warehouse or our store in Reading (some popular lines we keep in stock at our showroom) and are made as a kerbside delivery on a pallet (unless certain accessories or a special delivery arranged by a courier)
For full T&C please click here.
- First of all - we assist you as much as we can with any issues including Returns
- On EFS brand we offer Hassle-Free Returns of Unused, Unopened, Undamaged packs within 30 days
- Accessories products can be exchanged (if the wrong colour, type is chosen for example)
- If you change your mind and wish to return the products for a full refund - no problem, we assist you with that.
There would be a re-stocking fee of 20% in such instance though to cover logistics costs and other expenses.
- If you are willing to exchange, there would be no re-stocking fee applied, but maybe additional delivery/collection costs applied
For full T&C please click here.