EFS Engineered Oak Brushed & Oiled Distressed Grey 190
Is a popular and state-of-the-art real wood flooring for those homeowners who appreciate flooring with rustic charm and provides that authentic look to match their interior décor styles. Our EFS branded Engineered Oak Brushed and Oiled distressed real-wood flooring has been constructed from durable, multi-layered materials and treated with a wire brush before the oil finish is applied to enhance the grain and texture.
This robust engineered flooring consists of layers of real wood 190mm x 1900mm planks and is ideal for busy homes and areas that endure heavy footfall.
Try before you buy - EFS Engineered Oak Brushed & Oiled Distressed Grey Real-Wood Flooring
The Easy Floor Store are happy to provide you with a sample of the EFS Engineered Oak Brushed & Oiled Distressed Grey 190 sample for a small cost of £1.00. Contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org today to discuss your requirements further and request your sample.
Please note that whilst we make every effort to reflect accurate colours of the flooring, the actual colour may vary due to the nature of the wood and the different lighting environments.
Description: Brushed Oiled Oak
Type of Floor: Real Wood Engineered Plank
Total Thickness: 15 mm
Width & Length: 190mm x 1900mm
Top Layer: 3 mm Solid European Oak
Joint Type: Tongue & Groove
Floated Installation: Yes
Fully Bonded Installation: Yes
Secret Nailed Installation: Yes
Suitable For Underfloor Heating: Yes
EUTR Compliant: Yes
Check out our Google Review page with 5-Star Rating, just click on the icon below:
- We offer FREE shipping on orders over £500 on all products (apart from special order products) including our own EFS brand flooring UK Mainland Monday to Friday.
If below £500, then we apply a flat fee of £42 for floors, £60 for tiles and £14.99 for light accessories
- FREE Click & Collect from our store in Reading, Berkshire
- Goods are typically delivered within 2-3 days (unless you prefer us to keep it at the warehouse until you are ready) on a chosen day.
Please contact over email: email@example.com, chat or phone: 0118 3660575 to agree on the best delivery date for you
- Next day deliveries are also possible if you require your flooring urgently
- All EFS flooring deliveries are made either from the supplier's main warehouse or our store in Reading (some popular lines we keep in stock at our showroom) and are made as a kerbside delivery on a pallet (unless certain accessories or a special delivery arranged by a courier)
For full T&C please click here.
- First of all - we assist you as much as we can with any issues including Returns
- On EFS brand we offer Hassle-Free Returns of Unused, Unopened, Undamaged packs within 30 days
- Accessories products can be exchanged (if the wrong colour, type is chosen for example)
- If you change your mind and wish to return the products for a full refund - no problem, we assist you with that.
There would be a re-stocking fee of 20% in such instance though to cover logistics costs and other expenses.
- If you are willing to exchange, there would be no re-stocking fee applied, but maybe additional delivery/collection costs applied
For full T&C please click here.