EFS Engineered Oak Giant Brushed & Oiled Golden 125
EFS Engineered Oak Giant Brushed & Oiled Golden 125 flooring from Easy Floor Store really helps to transform a tired-looking space into an elegant living area and can be laid in rooms and spaces with varying temperatures.
Durable real-wood flooring with extra protection
The lacquer helps to preserve your floor, provides greater protection even in areas with heavy footfall and traffic and has a natural texture.
This hardwearing and durable flooring can also be installed in rooms fitted with underfloor heating. Our EFS lacquered and hand-scraped flooring reveals the natural appearance of the wood and additional coats of oil leaves your engineered wood flooring with a great matt finish.
Tips to keep your flooring looking pristine - request your free copy today
The Easy Floor Store team is here to help you choose perfect flooring that compliments your interior décor and home. Contact the team to discuss your requirements in greater detail and request your copy of our Easy Floor Store Maintenance Guide.
The Easy Floor Store Maintenance Guide provides tips on floor upkeep and how to keep your flooring in perfect condition.
Work out how many packs you require
Available in pack sizes of 1.2m2 and at a great price, use our calculator opposite and it will calculate the pack quantities you require for your desired areas from the Easy Floor Store.
Order your sample today
The Easy Floor Store are happy to supply a flooring sample at no cost, so you can check its suitability and colour prior to purchase.
Please note whilst we make every effort to reflect accurate colours of the flooring, the actual colour may vary due to the nature of the wood and also the different lighting environments.
Description: Handscraped Lacquered Oak
Type of Floor: Real Wood Engineered Plank
Total Thickness: 18 mm
Width & Length: 125mm x Random Length
Top Layer: 5 mm Solid European Oak
Joint Type: Tongue & Groove
Floated Installation: Yes
Fully Bonded Installation: Yes
Secret Nailed Installation: Yes
Suitable For Underfloor Heating: Yes
EUTR Compliant: Yes
Check out our Google Review page with 5-Star Rating, just click on the icon below:
- We offer FREE shipping on orders over £500 on all products (apart from special order products) including our own EFS brand flooring UK Mainland Monday to Friday.
If below £500, then we apply a flat fee of £42 for floors, £60 for tiles and £14.99 for light accessories
- FREE Click & Collect from our store in Reading, Berkshire
- Goods are typically delivered within 2-3 days (unless you prefer us to keep it at the warehouse until you are ready) on a chosen day.
Please contact over email: firstname.lastname@example.org, chat or phone: 0118 3660575 to agree on the best delivery date for you
- Next day deliveries are also possible if you require your flooring urgently
- All EFS flooring deliveries are made either from the supplier's main warehouse or our store in Reading (some popular lines we keep in stock at our showroom) and are made as a kerbside delivery on a pallet (unless certain accessories or a special delivery arranged by a courier)
For full T&C please click here.
- First of all - we assist you as much as we can with any issues including Returns
- On EFS brand we offer Hassle-Free Returns of Unused, Unopened, Undamaged packs within 30 days
- Accessories products can be exchanged (if the wrong colour, type is chosen for example)
- If you change your mind and wish to return the products for a full refund - no problem, we assist you with that.
There would be a re-stocking fee of 20% in such instance though to cover logistics costs and other expenses.
- If you are willing to exchange, there would be no re-stocking fee applied, but maybe additional delivery/collection costs applied
For full T&C please click here.