EFS Engineered Herringbone Oak Brushed & Lacquered Graphite Grey
Real-wood engineered flooring with core layers
Effective Flooring Protection
The Easy Floor Store’s wide range of Engineered Herringbone floors really provides your home with a flooring surface that looks great, is easy to clean and maintain. Engineered flooring is designed with core layers that protect from absorbing spills and stains.
Brushed and lacquered floor helps to preserve your floor, provides greater protection and has a natural texture. This provides peace of mind for you and your family, that even in areas with heavy traffic and footfall, this extra flooring finish will help protect and provide longevity for your EFS Engineered Herringbone Oak Brushed & Lacquered flooring.
Obtain your copy of the Easy Floor Store Maintenance Guide
The Easy Floor Store team is here to help you select the right flooring that compliments your home and style of décor. Contact the team to discuss your requirements in greater detail and request your copy of the Easy Floor Store Maintenance Guide.
Please note that whilst we make every effort to reflect accurate colours of the flooring, the actual colour may vary due to the nature of the wood and the different lighting environments.
Description: Brushed Lacquered Oak
Type of Floor: Real Wood Engineered Herringbone
Total Thickness: 18 mm
Width & Length: 80mm x 300mm
Top Layer: 3 mm Solid Oak
Joint Type: Tongue & Groove
Floated Installation: Yes
Fully Bonded Installation: Yes
Secret Nailed Installation: Yes
Suitable For Underfloor Heating: Yes
EUTR Compliant: Yes
Check out our Google Review page with 5-Star Rating, just click on the icon below:
- We offer FREE shipping on orders over £500 on all products (apart from special order products) including our own EFS brand flooring UK Mainland Monday to Friday.
If below £500, then we apply a flat fee of £42 for floors, £60 for tiles and £14.99 for light accessories
- FREE Click & Collect from our store in Reading, Berkshire
- Goods are typically delivered within 2-3 days (unless you prefer us to keep it at the warehouse until you are ready) on a chosen day.
Please contact over email: firstname.lastname@example.org, chat or phone: 0118 3660575 to agree on the best delivery date for you
- Next day deliveries are also possible if you require your flooring urgently
- All EFS flooring deliveries are made either from the supplier's main warehouse or our store in Reading (some popular lines we keep in stock at our showroom) and are made as a kerbside delivery on a pallet (unless certain accessories or a special delivery arranged by a courier)
For full T&C please click here.
- First of all - we assist you as much as we can with any issues including Returns
- On EFS brand we offer Hassle-Free Returns of Unused, Unopened, Undamaged packs within 30 days
- Accessories products can be exchanged (if the wrong colour, type is chosen for example)
- If you change your mind and wish to return the products for a full refund - no problem, we assist you with that.
There would be a re-stocking fee of 20% in such instance though to cover logistics costs and other expenses.
- If you are willing to exchange, there would be no re-stocking fee applied, but maybe additional delivery/collection costs applied
For full T&C please click here.