EFS Engineered Herringbone Oak Brushed & Oiled
Natural Oak Real Wood Flooring
As part of the EFS Brand, you can rest assured that the EFS Engineered Herringbone Oak Brush & Oiled real wood flooring with its natural oak colour will provide a fantastic durable flooring surface for years to come.
The stylist tongue and groove pattern make it a suitable flooring surface for various rooms within the home as well as outhouses and garden buildings such as summer houses, summer rooms, sheds, offices and Gazebos. This engineered real wood floor is easy to install either by underlay, the application of adhesive/glue to stuck down or attached to a sub timber subfloor.
A brush and oil finish provides that coated finish ideal to cope with areas or room that endure heavy footfall.
Supporting your Flooring Needs
The Easy Floor Store team is here to support your wooden, laminate and LVT flooring requirements and with this is mind, we have created a Maintenance Guide packed with helpful tips to keep your EFS Engineered Herringbone Oak Brush and Oiled floor looking great. Email the team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy.
Description: Brushed Oiled Oak
Type of Floor: Real Wood Engineered Herringbone
Total Thickness: 14 mm
Width & Length: 90mm x 450mm
Top Layer: 3 mm Solid European Oak
Joint Type: Tongue & Groove
Floated Installation: Yes
Fully Bonded Installation: Yes
Secret Nailed Installation: Yes
Suitable For Underfloor Heating: Yes
EUTR Compliant: Yes
Please note that whilst we make every effort to reflect accurate colours of the flooring, the actual colour may vary due to the nature of the wood and the different lighting environments.
Check out our Google Review page with 5-Star Rating, just click on the icon below:
- We offer FREE shipping on orders over £500 on all products (apart from special order products) including our own EFS brand flooring UK Mainland Monday to Friday.
If below £500, then we apply a flat fee of £42 for floors, £60 for tiles and £14.99 for light accessories
- FREE Click & Collect from our store in Reading, Berkshire
- Goods are typically delivered within 2-3 days (unless you prefer us to keep it at the warehouse until you are ready) on a chosen day.
Please contact over email: email@example.com, chat or phone: 0118 3660575 to agree on the best delivery date for you
- Next day deliveries are also possible if you require your flooring urgently
- All EFS flooring deliveries are made either from the supplier's main warehouse or our store in Reading (some popular lines we keep in stock at our showroom) and are made as a kerbside delivery on a pallet (unless certain accessories or a special delivery arranged by a courier)
For full T&C please click here.
- First of all - we assist you as much as we can with any issues including Returns
- On EFS brand we offer Hassle-Free Returns of Unused, Unopened, Undamaged packs within 30 days
- Accessories products can be exchanged (if the wrong colour, type is chosen for example)
- If you change your mind and wish to return the products for a full refund - no problem, we assist you with that.
There would be a re-stocking fee of 20% in such instance though to cover logistics costs and other expenses.
- If you are willing to exchange, there would be no re-stocking fee applied, but maybe additional delivery/collection costs applied
For full T&C please click here.